Tuesday, October 16, 2012

4D Scan @ Klinik Ajwa

Dikisahkan.... selepas merajuk dengan ANIZA MEDICAL CENTER (AMC), Rawang, suami pun pujuk untuk buat 4D scan kat tempat lain...
Cari punye cari, akhirnya dapat booking date dekat Klinik Ajwa, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam.
Tiba hari yang dijanjikan, aku dengan suami mcm biasa, awal2 lagi dah terpacak depan klinik. hihihi... teruja nak tengok baby. maklumlah, pertama kali nak p scan. selama ni g scan kat gomen pun bukan doc bagi tgk screen. suami nak masuk pun kene halau. merajuk punya pasal, tu yang buat 4D... cis... alasan je tu...
Masa tunggu giliran, mmng nervous gile. teruja memng teruja tapi tetap cuak jugak. dan prosedur scan pun berlalu... masa dalam bilik scan, suami tak habis-habis tanya pasal baby. memng baby macam tu ke? kenapa dia banyak gerak? kenapa mata dia tak bukak? mcm-macam soalan dia tanya. aku pulak asyik tersengih pandang screen...
comelnya anak ibu ni... Alhamdulillah, anak ibu sihat. dan dengan bangganya dia tunjukkan gender dia.. hehehe... :)


Tapak kaki... benda pertama dia kasi ibu dgn ayah tgk :P

 Sedap dia tidor dalam perut ibu :)

 Menjelir lidah bile dah bosan kene kacau...


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny pictures website with the most awesome content

[url=http://www.ploxr.com/]Funny pics[/url]

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this website's posts all the time along with a cup of coffee.

Look at my site; kegel exercises for men

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.

Im really impressed by it.
Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this web site.


Also visit my web-site; battlefield 4 beta

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I came across this during my hunt for something relating to this.


Visit my webpage ... battlefield 4 free

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if you are not understanding something
completely, however this article gives nice understanding even.



Here is my homepage; battlefield 4 free

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.

I like to write a little comment to support you.

my blog ... how to last longer in bed

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful
post. Thanks for supplying this information.

My web blog; top eleven hack

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.
You can not believe just how a lot time I had spent for
this information! Thank you!

Also visit my weblog: top eleven hack ()

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views
on this website.

My web-site: 3ds emulator, http://greggrwilson.com,

Anonymous said...

Heya are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm
trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Visit my site - clash of clans hack

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!

It is the little changes that produce the largest changes.
Many thanks for sharing!

Have a look at my homepage - clash Of Clans hack

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am
trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok
to use a few of your ideas!!

Also visit my web site; how to win your ex girlfriend back (en.wikipedia.org)